VJTF EDUSERVICES LIMITED (formerly known as Artheon Finance Limited) was incorporated as a public limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 on 3rd September 1984 in the name of Hazlitt Leasing & Finance Limited in the State of Maharashtra. The Company’s name was changed from Hazlitt Leasing & Finance Limited to Salora Finance Limited & a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of name was issued on 22nd April 1992. Thereafter, the name was further changed from Salora Finance Limited to Artheon Finance Limited and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon the change of name was issued on 30th October 2007 by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra at Mumbai.
Recently, the name was changed from Artheon Finance Limited to VJTF EDUSERVICES LIMITED pursuant to a scheme of amalgamation of VJTF (P) LIMITED into the company and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon the change of name was issued on 30th March, 2013 by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra at Mumbai.
The Company is now promoted by Dr. Vinay Jain and Dr. Raina Jain, eminent educationists from Mumbai widely recognized for their contribution in the education sector.
The Company is engaged in the business of Education services, Education Infrastructure, Curriculum Development, Trainings, Management of Institutions and Education audits.
Our Consultancy & Advisory Services Include
- Creating and setting up of Institutions, Upgradation of existing set ups
- Institutional Management
- HR and Administration Support to Institutions
- Education Quality Audits
- Curriculum Development & Designing
- Training Programs
- Education Consultancy and Advisory Services for promotion of Women Education
- Training and Implementation of CIPP, IGCSE and other International programs in Institutions
- Training for Inclusive Education Practices in Schools.